Pay Your Bill ONLINE ~ skip the late fees!
Press Releases will follow shortly after each of the Open Public Sessions of GSD Monthly Board of Directors Meetings, generally scheduled on the fourth Tuesday of every month. Please See our Calendar to attend in person, to this public forum for your local water district or read the complete Agenda and Meeting Minutes. Meetings are held inside the main office located at 919 Redwood Drive, Garberville CA 95542
Regular Meeting Called to Order at 5PM Tuesday, December 19, 2023.
General Manager Report:
- December, for G.S.D., has been addressing multiple customer related issues, such as leaks, high water use, late payments and change in ownership or renters. Staff has done it's utmost best while working through these issues repsectfully, relating to our fluctuating customer base.
- Multiple meetings to forward the progress on the Tank Replacement Project with SHN, legal counsel and other participants involving land agreements, design, financing and construction have been underway.
- Much gratitude for all the G.S.D Staff for always helping each other. The rainy season presents it's own challenges for working condtions to ensure safe and effective operations and in house environment, no matter what time of day assistance is needed.
- Everyone at the Garberville Sanitary District wishes YOU ALL a Merry Holiday and Hopeful New Year!!
Regular Agenda Items & General Business proceeded with full Board support and no additional Public Comments were recorded.
Agenda Items for the next Board Meeting
- Drought Planning
- Tanks Project Update
- In-House Projects
- Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Filling Pools/Tanks
The next Open Public Session of the GSD Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for Jan. 23, 2024 at 5PM.