Press Releases will follow shortly after each of the Open Public Sessions of GSD Monthly Board of Directors Meetings, generally scheduled on the fourth Tuesday of every month. Please See our Calendar to attend in person, to this public forum for your local water district or read the complete Agenda and Meeting Minutes. Meetings are held inside the main office located at 919 Redwood Drive, Garberville CA 95542
Regular Meeting Called to Order at 5PM Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
General Manager Report:
- Consistent work with the 2023-2024 Budget Committee since May 17th will be discussed in session.
- Operational demands increased over the last month, addressing malfunctioning valves and leaks promplty and professionally.
- A visit from North Coast Unified Air Quality Management District to address the completion of annual permitting requirements for GSD to remain in operation during power outages.
- A brief mention of website updating: links to information resources or community services/activities as well as the addition of our Montly Press Release following each BOD Meeting was presented by staff.
- The recent robo-call incident proved informative to the functioning of the call system, as well as prompting additional training in the next few weeks to avoid this in the future. And how best to repsond in a timely manner when providing information to our customers.
For more information, CALL: (707) 444-3831 ext. 201 TODAY!
Regular Agenda Items & General Business proceeded with full Board support and no additional Public Comments were recorded. Topics included:
- 2023-2024 Budget
- Water Capacity Report
- The Water Tank Replacement Project SHN Updates and description for this Drought Relief Program
- Consulting Contract
- SHCP Water Service
- Road Improvement Project
The next Open Public Session of the GSD Board of Directors Meeting is scheduled for 5PM June 27, 2023